What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser to a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access ATLAS CPD, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of ATLAS CPD
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies, and cookies of different types on ATLAS CPD.
Some of the types of cookies we use are:
- Essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of ATLAS CPD, deliver advertisements on and through ATLAS CPD and so on.
What are my choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can I find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: www.allaboutcookies.org
- Network Advertising Initiative: www.networkadvertising.org